At a glance
In complete harmony with the residential identity of the islnad, Alti Suites has integrated modern architecture tendencies which shape a modern environment for pleasant stay and relaxation.
In its interior, minimal aesthetics, the natural consequence of the pure simplicity of the cyclades, is the prominent feature, giving each room its own special and creating a charming atmosphere of Greek Hospitality.
Each of our suites is made in such a way to create an ideal environment where our guest can stay, rest and enjoy the peace and quiet our contemporary and stylish suites offer. Jump into Alti’s signature bed with fabulously fluffy pillows and 400- thread count top sheets.
The advantages of the suites include a heated individual mini pools-Jacuzzi (water temperature 5 degrees up of ambient temperature) as well as the terrace on the side of caldera with breath-taking view.
The artworks in the rooms are from Opera Art Gallery at Oia.
Luxury Suites in Megalochori, Santorini
Built 2016 (Alti Suites) and 2019 (Rubi Suites)
9 Suites all with hot tubs and/or plunge pools
Full view to the Caldera Volcano
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Airport drop-off (Additional charge)
- Airport pickup (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Room Service
- Breakfast in the room
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Free public parking is possible at the front of the property (reservation is needed).
- Queen size or King Size beds
- Air Conditioner
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Free Wi – Fi internet
- Nespresso® Coffee maker with unlimited caps free of charge
- Alarm clock – Wake up call service
- Mini bar
- Roomy closet
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers
- Molton Brown® personal care products
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom with shower
- Smart HD TV with satellite receiver
- Bose® Bluetooth® Speaker-Radio
- All Suites with view to the Caldera
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Hand sanitizer in Rooms & Suites and all common areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Mandatory mask-wearing
- Cashless\contractless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Contactless check-in/out