At a glance
Phaos Santorini Suites resort is located in the picturesque village of Imerovigli to a privileged location where you can enjoy the best sunrise and sunset story of your life.
Full of light all day, which is why we named the hotel PHAOS. Phaos means light in ancient Greek.
Phaos Santorini Suites is an ideal destination for any type of traveler. Conveniently situated within easy reach of the capital, Fira and the dream village of Oia.
18 suites designed with minimal décor to emphasize the Cycladic culture and island life. Phaos Santorini Suites is aiming to offer a perfectly balanced environment between tourism and traditional life of the island. Enjoy state of the art services and facilities, while you are strolling around the intact surroundings of our vineyards and the olive trees. Enjoy the view of the endless blue of the Aegean and the ambient romance as the warm sun light covers the entire resort and the suites.
Luxury Suites in Imerovigli Village
Renovation year: 2021
Vineyard producing local products and wine
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Airport drop-off (Additional charge)
- Airport pickup (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Free public parking is possible at the property (reservation is not needed).
Standard Suite with Sea View
Superior Suite with Sea View
Premium Suite with Sea View
Maisonette Suite with Sea View
Deluxe Suite with Sea View
Grand Maisonette Suite with Sea View
- Private Balcony or Veranda
- Espresso Machine
- Bath Amenities
- Smart & Cable-Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Razor Plug
- Safe deposit Box
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Hand sanitizer in Rooms & Suites and all common areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Mandatory mask-wearing
- Cashless\contractless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Contactless check-in/out